Discovering the Life Span (3rd Edition)
- Publish Date: 2014-02-07
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Robert S. Feldman Ph.D.
Modular, Manageable, Meaningful - help your students discover the life span.
Discovering the Life Span, 3/e by Robert S. Feldman helps students truly connect to the material. Written in an engaging and accessible style and organized in a modular format, this title allows instructors to cover the entire lifespan without having to sacrifice content throughout their course. Students will get a better sense of the entire process of development and understand how the domains of development work together. Discovering the Life Span is a meaningful learning experience that prepares readers to apply content to their personal and future professional lives.
MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Feldman program. Engaging activities and assessments provide a teaching and learning system that will help students master life span development. New features include the updated MyPsychLab Video Series for Lifespan Development, which contains a rich assortment of video clips including sketchnote-style tutorials as well as cross-cultural footage and segments featuring real students sharing their experiences. MyPsychLab also contains MyVirtualLife, an engaging variable-based simulation that allows students to experience lifespan development firsthand.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experiencefor you and your students. It:
- Personalizes Learning with MyPsychLab: MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Engages Students: Written in an engaging and accessible style and organized in a modular format, this title helps students connect with the material. With Pearsons MyVirtualLife simulation, students can apply course concepts and truly engage with the material in a meaningful way.
- Improves Critical Thinking: Becoming An Informed Consumer of Development vignettes throughout the text help build critical thinking skills. Writing Space contains a variety of writing prompts that ask students to demonstrate scientific thinking about key course concepts.
- Explores Research: The third edition integrates new research and advances in areas such as behavioral genetics and brain development.
Note:You are purchasing a standalone product; MyPsychLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyPsychLab search for ISBN-10: 0133814912 / ISBN-13: 9780133814910. This package includes: 0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card and 0205992315 / 9780205992317 Discovering the Life Span
Discovering the Life Span, Third Edition is also available via REVEL, an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Learn more.
ALERT:Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that youselect the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition,you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.